Other ways to contribute
Print or sponsor a print run of the Jailhouse Lawyer’s Manual
We frequently receive requests for this manual.
Published by the Center for Constitutional Rights and the National Lawyer’s Guild, the Jailhouse Lawyer’s Manual (download PDF) is a 158-page handbook that provides guidelines for incarcerated people who wish to file a federal lawsuit addressing poor conditions or abuse and general information about the American legal system.
If you or your organization are interested in either printing it yourself or sponsoring a print run, please contact us so we can discuss how many to make and how they should be printed and bound.
Special projects & supplies
- Hold a dictionary drive or fundraiser at your school, business, house of worship, etc.
- Print and post our volunteer flyer (PDF) on your local community board.
- Host an event to educate your community about the prison system:you supply the space and we’ll supply the speaker!
- Donate office supplies: We always need copy paper, packing tape, business and manila envelopes.
- Donate a laptop! We could really use one, preferably not more than two years old.